Carson Community Association (CCA) works for the development and well-being of the Carson community—the residents and landowners who make up the association’s membership. The CCA has no authority to levy fees and relies on voluntary contributions from our members and supporters to fund all our work. The CCA is a registered 501(c)3 organization which means that donations you make, small or large, are tax-deductible and you will receive a tax receipt from the CCA Treasurer. To support the work of CCA, please send your voluntary donations to:
Carson Community Association
Attn: Jeremy Paine, CCA Treasurer
PO Box 101
Carson NM 87517
Checks and money orders may be made payable to “Carson Community Association” or “CCA”. Cash is also acceptable; simply hand it to one of the CCA board members.
Alternatively, you can make a donation online by clicking on the Donate button below. This takes you to our secure online donation processing provider, Donorbox.
Donorbox provides a secure way for small non-profits such as CCA to accept online donations; they charge a small processing fee for each transaction.
Funds received by the CCA in the form of donations or grants are used for various projects that include:
- Supporting the work of the Carson Volunteer Fire Department
- Supporting the Carson Food Bank and Clothing Boutique
- Covering fundraising expenses
- Maintaining the CCA Quonset community building
- Maintaining South Carson Way, the access road to the CCA community building, location for the weekly Carson Food Bank (wear and tear from the weekly traffic is especially bad during snowy winters)
- Covering administrative and communications costs (postage, printing, website / email, Carson OPiñon newsletter)
An annual donation of $10 would help cover some of our administrative costs and fundraising efforts, and would be much appreciated. Larger amounts are of course always greatly welcomed.